Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available in dentistry today we offer start to finish Implant treatment!
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position. Damon Braces, Invisalign and Myobrace Options available!
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss, Periodontal Surgery also available to correct various Gum issues
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth for a Gorgeous Hollywood Smile!
- Professional Teeth Cleanings and Periodontal Therapy to maintain good oral health and keep your teeth for a lifetime!
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again - Implant Dentures also available! Partial Dentures & Complete Dentures Available!
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, and Preventative Resins, to protect children's teeth from decay !
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile, in office ZOOM ONE HOUR & Take home Whitening Kits available!
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain - many different appliances offered
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Other Convenient Services we Offer You:
- 3D Scan (CT Scan) Available Right in our office for the most complete and proper diagnosis of your dental concerns
- ADA fee guide on most routine and basic treatments
- INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLANS ON EXTENSIVE DENTAL SERVICES
- Digital Xrays
- NightGuard appliances; for patients who grind or clench their teeth
- SEDATION DENTISTRY FOR COMPLETE RELAXATION!
- IV Sedation, Oral Sedation & Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) techniques available by a fully certified team!
Emergency Dental Treatment* Same Day Visits Available!
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely.
We aim to see all dental emergencies Same Day! Please call our office for assistance.